Monday, March 02, 2015

Yes, I'm Here, Patient 0.1β Of The Zombie Apolocalypso

     Went into work at 0230, went to the doc-inna-box after I got home, and have just now returned from the pharmacy.

     The schedule alone would send most people up the Zombezi at the helm of a padiddle,* or at least wanting to stock up on brains, and being sick on top if it is more than a mere garnish.  Picked up something nasty during my ailment weekend before last and now I've got two weeks of big ol' capsules to take -- and some little pills, to boot.  Ain't modern medicine grand?  Ain't havin' to call on it lousy?
______________________________
* I debated leaving you hanging, but okay, grab an eyepatch and off ya go!

4 comments:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I know what a Padiddle is. I'm not an ignernt barbarian.

Loki1776 said...

I never heard the term Padiddle. When I was a kid we called that a Popeye.

Cookie said...

I know what a padiddle is! My sister and I played it when we were kids

Unknown said...

Oh. my. Gawd.

My aunt used that term often, but I never heard anyone else do so and certainly had no idea that it would be actually, well, a cultural thing of any sort.

Thank you. Thank you very much for putting that out there. She used and still uses what we all assumed to be invented words for many things in life, but wow. This one was real. Whodathunkit?